I love this sport because sometimes it makes me think that I just might be able to fly.
A photographer for a Guangzhou magazine showed up to practice today, and camped at one of the corners of the endzone. I told Albert that we should put on a show for her. We took turns throwing hucks to the photog’s corner, this strategy generated a lot of turns, but was worth it because it also generated a lot of great pictures.
I talked to her after the game (my Mandarin is finally usable), and gave her my e-mail. Can’t wait to get some professional Guangzhou Ultimate pics.
- ultimateboiboi reblogged this from burntlungz
- ultimateboiboi likes this
- burntlungz reblogged this from deathofdesire
- the-very-last-train reblogged this from deathofdesire and added:
- citrusmango likes this
- flyultimatefrisbee reblogged this from deathofdesire
- deathofdesire posted this